WordPress Video Tube Themes Forums General Discussion Good Hosting for Adult Website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  EQuick78 5 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snexos
    Participant

Hello can you tell me how Hosting you use and how plan ?
    Bullten is out of stock

Thanks

Alberto
    Alberto
    Keymaster

I left bullten since one year ago when they lost all my data.
    I can recommend kimsufi.com which has the same prices of a vps but it offers dedicated servers.
    You can use virtualmin or cwp panel instead of cpanel.

Do not waste your money with shared hosting or vps.If you want a more advanced server you can try ovh but kimsufi is a part of ovh but has only sata not ssd.If you have embedded videos sata is okay for you.

Dan Reilly
    Participant

These guys are good I am curently a customer TMDHosting a Little Expensive for VPS and Dedicated
    But they will install scripts most of are free installs and Other stuff but hands down they have help me real good with hosting.

Dan

EQuick78
    Participant

Dan give TMD Hosting some time , I gave them 5 different tries with bad results every time. Frequent down time, inexperienced support staff, high prices for little resources, and they will lie to you with ease.

LOL, I felt the same way Dan did my my first time at TMD when I had very little experience but even then I quickly realized how crappy that company is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NOTICE

Thanks for using one of our premium WordPress Themes. We’ll do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible. Our team is located in South-Eastern Europe (GMT+2) so please be aware of any time difference. Support covers theme installation, demo content import, trouble using any features, and bug fixes.

We are offering Customization Services for our themes. Send your request for customization in our contact form.

Support Stats

1,161+Topics started
5,640+Replies posted
0 service unavailable

Be part of our amazing team!

We're Hiring