This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alberto Alberto 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vinícius S.
    Participant

Hello, I’m having a problem, I bought a license of the TUBEBOSS theme to a guy who had a one to sell, but recently I lost the license, when I had a problem on my site, I need it again but I lost the contact of the guy I bought …. I would like to know if Alberto has access to the sites that use the themes and if he could give me the key to the theme I lost 🙁

my site is “www.sexogay.online”

I will very gratiful. if u can help me

Alberto
    Alberto
    Keymaster

Vincius as I finish the last update I will ping you under this topic.Sorry for the late response but Im rebuilding tubeboss and I will add an account for you again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NOTICE

Thanks for using one of our premium WordPress Themes. We’ll do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible. Our team is located in South-Eastern Europe (GMT+2) so please be aware of any time difference. Support covers theme installation, demo content import, trouble using any features, and bug fixes.

We are offering Customization Services for our themes. Send your request for customization in our contact form.

Support Stats

1,161+Topics started
5,640+Replies posted
0 service unavailable

Be part of our amazing team!

We're Hiring