Installation & first steps
Extract the zipped package downloaded from customer account page to your desktop, in the extracted package you will find easytube folder which is the wordpress theme.
You can install the theme in two different ways:
- FTP: Extract easytube.zip file and upload the extracted folder to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress: Navigate to Apperance -> Add New Themes -> Upload page. Select easytube.zip file. Press the Install Now button to upload and install the theme.
Install Required Plugins
Easytube in our live demostration comes bundled with 5 plugins.
- Advanced Custom Fields Adds custom fields to the video custom post type.
- Advanced Custom Fields: Gallery FieldGallery for ACF, $25 AUD values.
- Content Reporter Plugin Adds a flag button with a form under each post content.
- BuddyPress Gives you the functionality to add a mini social network.
- Menu Icons Allows you to add icons for each menu ittem.
Once you activate easytube you will get a notification, click the “Begin Installing Plugins” and install and activate all the required plugins.